- Take one lunch-interrupting phone call from school. “He’s WHAT? He has refused to work? For FOUR HOURS? AGAIN?????”
- Calm down the frustrated and angry teacher.
- Receive one package of all work that needs to be completed by the end of term (2 weeks, minus 1 day).
- Let marinate until the end of the school day.
- Gently introduce the topic of work and school behavior to the overwrought, stressed out child. If this is not done carefully, an explosion will ensue.
- Apply calming balm and soothing strategies to the child for three hours, and place carefully in a warm bed.
- Allow to rest until morning.
Makes far too many servings. Best enjoyed while hiding under one’s pillow. Cry to personal taste.